The Carelink alarm pendant is also known as the MyAmie Pendant and is uniquely designed to be small, discreet and comfortable. The pendant support multiple wearing options; wrist, neck or via a belt clip.
It has some fantastic features such as being waterproof so that you can wear it whilst in the bath or shower. It also has a battery life of seven years and our team will receive a notification once it is beginning to run low.
Finally, the pendant also has an impressive range of up to 100 metres. This means it will work throughout the house and even when you are out in the garden.
- You activate the pendant button you are wearing if you have a fall or feel unwell.
- An alarm call is received by our Response Team.
- A Response Team member communicates with your through the loud speaker on the base unit.
- Help is arranged through your family members, close friends or neighbours. The emergency services will also be contacted if required.
- Help arrives promptly at your door.
Key Safes increase your safety as they make it possible for the emergency services to enter your home with having to cause any damage. A key safe securely stores a spare key rather than having to leave it somewhere unsafe, such as under the doormat.
Key Safes work perfectly alongside the Carelink Alarm as we can provide your emergency contacts and services with your combination code. With this, there will be no delay in accessing your home and help can reach you sooner. The immediate assistance you will now receive could make all the difference.
Excellent and professional quick service, together with peace of mind for the future. Thank You!
How the System Works
If you have a fall or feel unwell then you just need to press the red help button on your pendant. Our Care Team will receive an alert call and will respond immediately. A member of the team will speak with you over the Lifeline Alarm base unit loudspeaker, before deciding the best form of action.
This will commonly involve them contacting your emergency contacts and, if needed, the emergency services. Emergency contacts usually consist of family members, close friends and neighbours. Your medical details will also be given to the paramedics so that they are in the best possible position to help once they arrive.
When customers receive their Lifeline Alarm, they will also receive the stylish MyAmie Pendant. This can be worn around the neck or wrist, with both attachments provided by Lifeline24. Other features include:
- The pendant is waterproof allowing it to be worn in the bath or shower as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a keysafe on your home can make a big difference in how quickly help can reach you and at Lifeline24 your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a keysafe fitted.
- A keysafe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact can not be reached or can not get there in time to let the emergency services in.
- A keysafe provides your emergency contacts with a way into your home if they do not hold a key or have left it at their own home.
- We offer a range of keysafes from basic keyboxes to high end keysafes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. This means they are as hard to gain entry to as a conventional front door.
It is important that we stay active to stay healthy. Read on for five examples of daily exercise for older people.
Emergency Contacts are a crucial part of the Lifeline alarm service. Today, we’re answering some of the most frequently asked questions about emergency contacts.
Fall detection devices provide extra peace of mind around the home. Read on to find out more about Lifeline’s fall detection devices.
It can be hard to keep a positive attitude in these troubling times. Here are 3 easy ways to boost your mood at home each day.
Walking is one of the easiest and most effective exercises you can do. Here are 3 health benefits of walking outside in nature – read now.
Scams are more common and more convincing than ever, but you don’t have to feel vulnerable. Arm yourself with these top tips to avoid scams.
Our alarm system uses a waterproof pendant to ensure that you can still raise an alarm if you slip or fall in the bathroom. Learn more.
Loneliness is a growing problem in Ireland, and it can have a negative impact on our health. Here are some tips to help you combat loneliness.
Today, we’re showing you some practical aids for the bedroom. These gadgets can help you stay safe and indpendent at home.
Streaming services are proving more and more popular with older viewers in Ireland. Do you know your Netflix from your Prime Video?
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.