Lifeline in County Leitrim
Residents of County Leitrim, are you elderly or disabled and living alone? Are you looking for peace of mind for your family and friends so you can live independently?
How does it all work?
A personal alarm pendant, despite its name, can be worn around the wrist or the neck. They are ideal for the elderly, disabled, chronically ill or people who just need a little bit of reassurance to remain independent at home. Proven to be effective, they work as follows:
- The user of the alarm needs help - press the red button on the pendant.
- An alarm call is received immediately by the Response Team.
- The Response Team communicate with the user through the loudspeaker on the base unit.
- Help is arranged via the user's emergency contacts, such as family, friends and neighbours, and the emergency service if they are required.
County Leitrim interesting facts
Irish Name - Liath Dhroim (Grey Ridge)
Population - 31,500
Province - Connacht
Nickname - Lovely Leitrim
Area - 613 Square Miles
Excellent and professional quick service, together with peace of mind for the future. Thank You!
When customers receive their Lifeline Alarm, they will also receive the stylish MyAmie Pendant. This can be worn around the neck or wrist, with both attachments provided by Lifeline24. Other features include:
- The pendant is waterproof allowing it to be worn in the bath or shower as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a keysafe on your home can make a big difference in how quickly help can reach you and at Lifeline24 your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a keysafe fitted.
- A keysafe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact can not be reached or can not get there in time to let the emergency services in.
- A keysafe provides your emergency contacts with a way into your home if they do not hold a key or have left it at their own home.
- We offer a range of keysafes from basic keyboxes to high end keysafes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. This means they are as hard to gain entry to as a conventional front door.
In another of our useful guides to the conditions that qualify our customers for VAT exemption, we take a look at cancer.
High blood pressure affects nearly one billion people around the world. This guide aims to be a helpful resource about hypertension.
Though Ireland’s lockdown restrictions are relaxing, we’ll still be spending lots of time inside. Here are some easy ways to exercise at home.
Lifeline24 is a dedicated national Telecare provider that provides a low cost Telecare personal alarm service for anyone that is frail, elderly or disabled living in the Republic of Ireland. Lifeline24 understands that simplicity is best when it comes to technology and gadgets for the elderly. This is why our emergency alert system has been Read More
Staying safe at home is easier said than done. Today, we’re giving you some tips to protect yourself and your loved ones in the home.
It can be hard to keep a positive attitude in these troubling times. Here are 3 easy ways to boost your mood at home each day.
Key safes enable the owner to keep a spare key in an accessible unit. This can then be used by friends, or emergency services to use when they don’t have access to the property in question.
Following our guide to hypertension, we now turn our attention to arthritis, which is another long-term condition that qualifies our customers for VAT Exemption when they order a personal alarm. Arthritis is a very common condition that affects around 915,000 people in the Republic of Ireland, including one in every 1,000 children. What is Arthritis? Arthritis is Read More
Today, we’re showing you some practical aids for the bedroom. These gadgets can help you stay safe and indpendent at home.
The bathroom can present several hazards, especially for older people who might not be so steady on their feet. These gadgets can help!
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.