Lifeline in County Leitrim
Residents of County Leitrim, are you elderly or disabled and living alone? Are you looking for peace of mind for your family and friends so you can live independently?
How does it all work?
A personal alarm pendant, despite its name, can be worn around the wrist or the neck. They are ideal for the elderly, disabled, chronically ill or people who just need a little bit of reassurance to remain independent at home. Proven to be effective, they work as follows:
- The user of the alarm needs help - press the red button on the pendant.
- An alarm call is received immediately by the Response Team.
- The Response Team communicate with the user through the loudspeaker on the base unit.
- Help is arranged via the user's emergency contacts, such as family, friends and neighbours, and the emergency service if they are required.
County Leitrim interesting facts
Irish Name - Liath Dhroim (Grey Ridge)
Population - 31,500
Province - Connacht
Nickname - Lovely Leitrim
Area - 613 Square Miles
Excellent and professional quick service, together with peace of mind for the future. Thank You!
When customers receive their Lifeline Alarm, they will also receive the stylish MyAmie Pendant. This can be worn around the neck or wrist, with both attachments provided by Lifeline24. Other features include:
- The pendant is waterproof allowing it to be worn in the bath or shower as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a keysafe on your home can make a big difference in how quickly help can reach you and at Lifeline24 your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a keysafe fitted.
- A keysafe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact can not be reached or can not get there in time to let the emergency services in.
- A keysafe provides your emergency contacts with a way into your home if they do not hold a key or have left it at their own home.
- We offer a range of keysafes from basic keyboxes to high end keysafes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. This means they are as hard to gain entry to as a conventional front door.
It is important that we stay active to stay healthy. Read on for five examples of daily exercise for older people.
Emergency Contacts are a crucial part of the Lifeline alarm service. Today, we’re answering some of the most frequently asked questions about emergency contacts.
Fall detection devices provide extra peace of mind around the home. Read on to find out more about Lifeline’s fall detection devices.
It can be hard to keep a positive attitude in these troubling times. Here are 3 easy ways to boost your mood at home each day.
Walking is one of the easiest and most effective exercises you can do. Here are 3 health benefits of walking outside in nature – read now.
Scams are more common and more convincing than ever, but you don’t have to feel vulnerable. Arm yourself with these top tips to avoid scams.
Our alarm system uses a waterproof pendant to ensure that you can still raise an alarm if you slip or fall in the bathroom. Learn more.
Loneliness is a growing problem in Ireland, and it can have a negative impact on our health. Here are some tips to help you combat loneliness.
Today, we’re showing you some practical aids for the bedroom. These gadgets can help you stay safe and indpendent at home.
Streaming services are proving more and more popular with older viewers in Ireland. Do you know your Netflix from your Prime Video?
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.