Emergency Pendant from Lifeline24
Lifeline24 is helping the older, frail and disabled residents of the Republic of Ireland to remain in the comforts of their own home. We're doing so through our emergency pendant service, which allows you to call for help if you suffer from a fall in your home. Our system is monitored 24/7, all year round.
With the Emergency Pendant you receive:
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year, from our TSA Platinum Accredited Response Team.
- The most affordable private Telecare service available in the Republic of Ireland.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Increased independence and security without any intrusion.
"Help is just a push of a button away with Lifeline24."
How does the Emergency Pendant work?
The emergency pendant is easy to understand and simple to use, no matter who is using it:
- If you're unwell or suffer a fall, press the red button on your pendant.
- The Response Team are notified and will respond instantly, via the base unit loudspeaker.
- Your situation is assessed and help is found through loved ones or if needed, the emergency services.
- Help arrives at your door. The paramedics will be passed on information regarding your medical history by the Response Team.
Highly Trained Staff
Should you need to press your emergency pendant, a highly-trained member of our Response Team will answer the call. He or she will then determine the level of response that you need by talking to you through the alarm unit.
Our staff will make contact with your emergency contacts and also ring the emergency services if required He or she will then continue to talk to you while help arrives; keeping you updated and advising you on what to do next.
Recommended by Professionals
Our emergency pendants are recommended by professional carers and doctors throughout the Republic of Ireland. These are people who demand the highest standards of Telecare for their customers and patients in their home.
We also welcome orders from family or friends who wish to buy a Lifeline24 personal alarm for loved ones to improve their independence and allow them to stay at home. We understand how much of a difference our service makes.
Excellent and professional quick service, together with peace of mind for the future. Thank You!
How the System Works
If you have a fall or feel unwell then you just need to press the red help button on your pendant. Our Care Team will receive an alert call and will respond immediately. A member of the team will speak with you over the Lifeline Alarm base unit loudspeaker, before deciding the best form of action.
This will commonly involve them contacting your emergency contacts and, if needed, the emergency services. Emergency contacts usually consist of family members, close friends and neighbours. Your medical details will also be given to the paramedics so that they are in the best possible position to help once they arrive.
When customers receive their Lifeline Alarm, they will also receive the stylish MyAmie Pendant. This can be worn around the neck or wrist, with both attachments provided by Lifeline24. Other features include:
- The pendant is waterproof allowing it to be worn in the bath or shower as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a keysafe on your home can make a big difference in how quickly help can reach you and at Lifeline24 your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a keysafe fitted.
- A keysafe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact can not be reached or can not get there in time to let the emergency services in.
- A keysafe provides your emergency contacts with a way into your home if they do not hold a key or have left it at their own home.
- We offer a range of keysafes from basic keyboxes to high end keysafes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. This means they are as hard to gain entry to as a conventional front door.
It is important that we stay active to stay healthy. Read on for five examples of daily exercise for older people.
Emergency Contacts are a crucial part of the Lifeline alarm service. Today, we’re answering some of the most frequently asked questions about emergency contacts.
Fall detection devices provide extra peace of mind around the home. Read on to find out more about Lifeline’s fall detection devices.
It can be hard to keep a positive attitude in these troubling times. Here are 3 easy ways to boost your mood at home each day.
Walking is one of the easiest and most effective exercises you can do. Here are 3 health benefits of walking outside in nature – read now.
Scams are more common and more convincing than ever, but you don’t have to feel vulnerable. Arm yourself with these top tips to avoid scams.
Our alarm system uses a waterproof pendant to ensure that you can still raise an alarm if you slip or fall in the bathroom. Learn more.
Loneliness is a growing problem in Ireland, and it can have a negative impact on our health. Here are some tips to help you combat loneliness.
Today, we’re showing you some practical aids for the bedroom. These gadgets can help you stay safe and indpendent at home.
Streaming services are proving more and more popular with older viewers in Ireland. Do you know your Netflix from your Prime Video?
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.