How the System Works
If you have a fall or feel unwell, just press the red help button on your pendant. Our Care Team will receive an alert call and will respond immediately. A member of the team will speak with you over the loudspeaker in the Lifeline Alarm base unit, before deciding the best course of action.
This will commonly involve contacting your emergency contacts and, if needed, the emergency services. Emergency contacts are usually family members, close friends and neighbours. Your medical details will also be given to the paramedics so that they are in the best possible position to help once they arrive.
- The pendant is waterproof for use in the bath or shower, as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a key safe can make it much faster and easier for help to reach you. At Lifeline24, your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a key safe fitted.
- A key safe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact cannot be reached or cannot get to your home in time to let the emergency services in.
- A key safe gives your emergency contacts a way to access your home if they do not hold a key.
- We offer a range of key safes from basic keyboxes to high-end key safes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. Police-approved key safes are as resistant to attack as a conventional front door.
It is important that we stay active to stay healthy. Read on for five examples of daily exercise for older people.
Emergency Contacts are a crucial part of the Lifeline alarm service. Today, we’re answering some of the most frequently asked questions about emergency contacts.
Fall detection devices provide extra peace of mind around the home. Read on to find out more about Lifeline’s fall detection devices.
It can be hard to keep a positive attitude in these troubling times. Here are 3 easy ways to boost your mood at home each day.
Walking is one of the easiest and most effective exercises you can do. Here are 3 health benefits of walking outside in nature – read now.
Scams are more common and more convincing than ever, but you don’t have to feel vulnerable. Arm yourself with these top tips to avoid scams.
Our alarm system uses a waterproof pendant to ensure that you can still raise an alarm if you slip or fall in the bathroom. Learn more.
Loneliness is a growing problem in Ireland, and it can have a negative impact on our health. Here are some tips to help you combat loneliness.
Today, we’re showing you some practical aids for the bedroom. These gadgets can help you stay safe and indpendent at home.
Streaming services are proving more and more popular with older viewers in Ireland. Do you know your Netflix from your Prime Video?
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.