How the System Works
If you have a fall or feel unwell, just press the red help button on your pendant. Our Care Team will receive an alert call and will respond immediately. A member of the team will speak with you over the loudspeaker in the Lifeline Alarm base unit, before deciding the best course of action.
This will commonly involve contacting your emergency contacts and, if needed, the emergency services. Emergency contacts are usually family members, close friends and neighbours. Your medical details will also be given to the paramedics so that they are in the best possible position to help once they arrive.
- The pendant is waterproof for use in the bath or shower, as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a key safe can make it much faster and easier for help to reach you. At Lifeline24, your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a key safe fitted.
- A key safe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact cannot be reached or cannot get to your home in time to let the emergency services in.
- A key safe gives your emergency contacts a way to access your home if they do not hold a key.
- We offer a range of key safes from basic keyboxes to high-end key safes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. Police-approved key safes are as resistant to attack as a conventional front door.
Blindness and visual impairments affect almost 250,000 people in Ireland. Find out more about this condition in our useful guide.
Around 12,000 people in Ireland have Parkinson’s, with more diagnosed every day. Read on to discover the early signs of Parkinson’s disease.
In later life, it’s important to stay healthy. Find out how swimming can provide health benefits and why it’s the ideal elderly activity.
Today, we’re showing you some practical aids for the bedroom. These gadgets can help you stay safe and indpendent at home.
Summer is the perfect time for giving your garden some extra attention. Find out about some small garden ideas ideal for over-65s.
Personal alarms provide peace of mind for the whole family. We offer safe, stylish, and affordable pendant alarms for the elderly in Ireland.
It is important that we stay active to stay healthy. Read on for five examples of daily exercise for older people.
Often people overlook cooking. They do not realise how many benefits there are. Find out about cooking benefits for the elderly.
Have you heard about “life hacks”? This term refers to a popular trend where people share how simple changes in their lives make day-to-day living easier and more efficient. We know that as we get older, everyday activities become more of a struggle due to reduced mobility, health problems and deteriorating memory. Below, we have 20 Read More
Today, we’re taking an in-depth look at deep vein thrombosis. This condition qualifies you for VAT exemption on your Lifeline personal alarm.
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.