Lifeline in Munster
If you are an elderly or disabled Munster resident who currently lives alone then the Lifeline Personal Alarm system could be for you.
It's our aim to help the elderly, frail and disabled to continue living in the comfort of their own homes, with the knowledge that help is always available to them if they need it.
- The pendant is waterproof so that it will work in the bath or shower.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, which is ideal for garden use.
- Uses the 869MHz European Social Alarm frequency to avoid interfering with other medical equipment.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to constantly worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when this happens.
Munster Information Guide
Counties: Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary & Waterford
Sporting Interests: Hurling, Rugby Union and Football
Flag: Three golden crowns on a blue field
Excellent and professional quick service, together with peace of mind for the future. Thank You!
How the System Works
If you have a fall or feel unwell then you just need to press the red help button on your pendant. Our Care Team will receive an alert call and will respond immediately. A member of the team will speak with you over the Lifeline Alarm base unit loudspeaker, before deciding the best form of action.
This will commonly involve them contacting your emergency contacts and, if needed, the emergency services. Emergency contacts usually consist of family members, close friends and neighbours. Your medical details will also be given to the paramedics so that they are in the best possible position to help once they arrive.
When customers receive their Lifeline Alarm, they will also receive the stylish MyAmie Pendant. This can be worn around the neck or wrist, with both attachments provided by Lifeline24. Other features include:
- The pendant is waterproof allowing it to be worn in the bath or shower as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a keysafe on your home can make a big difference in how quickly help can reach you and at Lifeline24 your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a keysafe fitted.
- A keysafe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact can not be reached or can not get there in time to let the emergency services in.
- A keysafe provides your emergency contacts with a way into your home if they do not hold a key or have left it at their own home.
- We offer a range of keysafes from basic keyboxes to high end keysafes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. This means they are as hard to gain entry to as a conventional front door.
Blindness and visual impairments affect almost 250,000 people in Ireland. Find out more about this condition in our useful guide.
Around 12,000 people in Ireland have Parkinson’s, with more diagnosed every day. Read on to discover the early signs of Parkinson’s disease.
In later life, it’s important to stay healthy. Find out how swimming can provide health benefits and why it’s the ideal elderly activity.
Today, we’re showing you some practical aids for the bedroom. These gadgets can help you stay safe and indpendent at home.
Summer is the perfect time for giving your garden some extra attention. Find out about some small garden ideas ideal for over-65s.
Personal alarms provide peace of mind for the whole family. We offer safe, stylish, and affordable pendant alarms for the elderly in Ireland.
It is important that we stay active to stay healthy. Read on for five examples of daily exercise for older people.
Often people overlook cooking. They do not realise how many benefits there are. Find out about cooking benefits for the elderly.
Have you heard about “life hacks”? This term refers to a popular trend where people share how simple changes in their lives make day-to-day living easier and more efficient. We know that as we get older, everyday activities become more of a struggle due to reduced mobility, health problems and deteriorating memory. Below, we have 20 Read More
Today, we’re taking an in-depth look at deep vein thrombosis. This condition qualifies you for VAT exemption on your Lifeline personal alarm.
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.