Personal Alarms for the Elderly
Everyday more and more people are joining Lifeline24 for our personal alarms for the elderly service. We offer the latest Telecare equipment available; the brand new Lifeline Vi Alarm and MyAmie Pendant. Our personal alarms for the elderly are designed to last for 7 years without ever needing a battery replacement, however should yours fail any of our automated tests we will replace it with a brand new alarm free of charge.
What our Service Offers
- Immediate 24/7 support, 365 days a year, from our TSA Platinum Accredited Response Team.
- The most affordable private Telecare service available in the Republic of Ireland.
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Increased independence and security without any intrusion.
"Help is just a push of a button away with Lifeline24."
How our Alarms work
Our personal alarms for the elderly have been designed specifically for elderly and disabled residents who live alone. This means that they are simply to install and easy to use. The system works as follows:
- If you fall or feel unwell simply press the red button on your pendant.
- An alarm call is received immediately by our 24 hour Response Team.
- The Response Team will communicate with you over the base unit loudspeaker to assess the situation.
- Help is arranged via your emergency contacts and, if needed, the emergency services.
- Help arrives at your door. The paramedics will be passed on information regarding your medical history by the Response Team.
Highly Trained Staff
Should you need to press your Lifeline personal alarm, one of the many highly trained members of staff that make up our Response Team will answer the call. He or she will then determine the level of response that you need by talking to you through the Lifeline24 alarm unit.
Our staff will make contact with family members, friends or neighbours and also ring the emergency services if required He or she will then continue to talk to you while help arrives; keeping you updated and advising you on what to do next.
Recommended by Professionals
Our Personal Alarms for the elderly are recommended by professional carers and doctors throughout the Republic of Ireland. These are people who demand the highest standards of Telecare for their customers and patients in their home.
We also welcome orders from family or friends who wish to buy a Lifeline24 personal alarm for loved ones to improve their independence and allow them to stay at home. We understand how much of a difference our service makes.
Excellent and professional quick service, together with peace of mind for the future. Thank You!
When customers receive their Lifeline Alarm, they will also receive the stylish MyAmie Pendant. This can be worn around the neck or wrist, with both attachments provided by Lifeline24. Other features include:
- The pendant is waterproof allowing it to be worn in the bath or shower as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a keysafe on your home can make a big difference in how quickly help can reach you and at Lifeline24 your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a keysafe fitted.
- A keysafe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact can not be reached or can not get there in time to let the emergency services in.
- A keysafe provides your emergency contacts with a way into your home if they do not hold a key or have left it at their own home.
- We offer a range of keysafes from basic keyboxes to high end keysafes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. This means they are as hard to gain entry to as a conventional front door.
Blindness and visual impairments affect almost 250,000 people in Ireland. Find out more about this condition in our useful guide.
Around 12,000 people in Ireland have Parkinson’s, with more diagnosed every day. Read on to discover the early signs of Parkinson’s disease.
In later life, it’s important to stay healthy. Find out how swimming can provide health benefits and why it’s the ideal elderly activity.
Today, we’re showing you some practical aids for the bedroom. These gadgets can help you stay safe and indpendent at home.
Summer is the perfect time for giving your garden some extra attention. Find out about some small garden ideas ideal for over-65s.
Personal alarms provide peace of mind for the whole family. We offer safe, stylish, and affordable pendant alarms for the elderly in Ireland.
It is important that we stay active to stay healthy. Read on for five examples of daily exercise for older people.
Often people overlook cooking. They do not realise how many benefits there are. Find out about cooking benefits for the elderly.
Have you heard about “life hacks”? This term refers to a popular trend where people share how simple changes in their lives make day-to-day living easier and more efficient. We know that as we get older, everyday activities become more of a struggle due to reduced mobility, health problems and deteriorating memory. Below, we have 20 Read More
Today, we’re taking an in-depth look at deep vein thrombosis. This condition qualifies you for VAT exemption on your Lifeline personal alarm.
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.