Lifeline24 is a member of the Telecare Services Association – which means that you can be certain that you’ll receive a high quality service from a highly-trained, hard-working team.
Today’s article takes a closer look at the Telecare Services Association and why being a member is so important.
Who are the Telecare Services Association?
The Telecare Services Association is the industry and standards body for Telecare and Telehealth services in the UK. Over 350 companies and providers, including some from Europe, are members of the body.
The company is the only creator of a user-centred, quality standards for Telecare and Telehealth in the world and was created with the help of government and industry experts from the Department of Health.
The official website states that the industry body has the following mission:
Vision – People choosing Technology Enabled Care to enrich their everyday lives.
Values – We aim to inspire trust and confidence among members, partners and stakeholders by being be open and honest, responsive, accountable and respectful in everything we do.
Aims – We aim be the leading voice and standard bearer for technology enabled care, driving change and influencing decision-makers on key issues.
Code of Practice
As a member of the Telecare Services Association, Lifeline24 must following the guidelines set in their Code of Practice. We, as a provider of Telecare, must follow the following guidelines at all times:
- To act with integrity in all business dealings.
- To treat suppliers, partners, customers and employees properly, and with discrimination.
- To ensure healthy, safe and secure workplaces.
- To deliver legally compliant products and services.
- To compete fairly by prompting products and services in a fair, honest and balanced way, and not presenting competitors in an unfair light.
- To handle complaints promptly and courteously.
- To adopt environmentally sustainable practices and reduce their carbon footprint.
- To ensure that any sub-contractors used by Supply Members are bound by the terms of this code.
- On cessation of membership to immediately remove all references to TSA membership from websites, literature etc.
For further information about our life-saving service please call our team on toll free 1 800 937543. Alternatively you can complete our Contact Us form and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.