Lifeline24 - TSA Platinum Accreditation
The Telecare Services Association is the industry body for technology enabled care and represents over 350 organisations including telecare and telehealth service providers in the UK. The TSA supports the telecare industry by promoting the benefits of telecare for users and their families.
This guarantees that our customers will receive the highest quality of service in our sector of healthcare.
As a member of the TSA, there are certain rules we must follow to ensure we are giving the best service possible. As standard, we comply easily as the standards set by the TSA are standards we take pride in ourselves. These standards include the following:
- Acting with integrity
- Handling complaints courteously
- Delivering legally compliant products and services
- Maintaining a healthy, safe and secure workplace
When you receive your Lifeline Alarm, they will also receive the stylish MyAmie Pendant. This can be worn around the neck or wrist, with both attachments provided by Lifeline24. Other features include:
- The pendant is waterproof so that it will work in the bath or shower.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, which is ideal for garden use.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to constantly worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when this happens.
Excellent and professional quick service, together with peace of mind for the future. Thank You!
How the System Works
If you have a fall or feel unwell then you just need to press the red help button on your pendant. Our Care Team will receive an alert call and will respond immediately. A member of the team will speak with you over the Lifeline Alarm base unit loudspeaker, before deciding the best form of action.
This will commonly involve them contacting your emergency contacts and, if needed, the emergency services. Emergency contacts usually consist of family members, close friends and neighbours. Your medical details will also be given to the paramedics so that they are in the best possible position to help once they arrive.
When customers receive their Lifeline Alarm, they will also receive the stylish MyAmie Pendant. This can be worn around the neck or wrist, with both attachments provided by Lifeline24. Other features include:
- The pendant is waterproof allowing it to be worn in the bath or shower as well as when doing the dishes.
- The pendant has an impressive range of up to 100 metres, ideal for use anywhere in the home and garden.
- A seven-year battery life means you don't need to worry about it running flat. A free replacement pendant will be sent out to you when it starts to run low.
Having a keysafe on your home can make a big difference in how quickly help can reach you and at Lifeline24 your safety is of the highest importance to us. This is why we recommend all Lifeline Vi Alarm users have a keysafe fitted.
- A keysafe provides access for emergency services when your nominated contact can not be reached or can not get there in time to let the emergency services in.
- A keysafe provides your emergency contacts with a way into your home if they do not hold a key or have left it at their own home.
- We offer a range of keysafes from basic keyboxes to high end keysafes with the UK Police Secured by Design accreditation. This means they are as hard to gain entry to as a conventional front door.
Often people overlook cooking. They do not realise how many benefits there are. Find out about cooking benefits for the elderly.
Have you heard about “life hacks”? This term refers to a popular trend where people share how simple changes in their lives make day-to-day living easier and more efficient. We know that as we get older, everyday activities become more of a struggle due to reduced mobility, health problems and deteriorating memory. Below, we have 20 Read More
Today, we’re taking an in-depth look at deep vein thrombosis. This condition qualifies you for VAT exemption on your Lifeline personal alarm.
Technology has become a part of everyday life. It’s important to keep up. Check out these examples of essential technology for over-65s.
With Easter comes warmer weather and a chance to get out of the house. Here are our top Easter activities to do alone or with the grandkids.
A third of adults in Ireland take long-term medication. Read on to find out how a medication dispenser can help you with your prescription.
With the sun coming out more and the trees getting greenery on their branches, now is the perfect time to get out of the house and engage in some springtime activities. Staying in the house all day every day can have a negative impact on your health. Physically, you don’t get many opportunities to work Read More
Arthritis is a long-term condition that qualifies our customers for VAT Exemption when they order a personal alarm. Arthritis is a very common condition that affects around 915,000 people in the Republic of Ireland, including one in every 1,000 children. What is Arthritis? Arthritis is a condition that causes pain and inflammation within the joints. Read More
March 17th is St. Patrick’s Day. Find out the history of St. Patrick and how this important day is celebrated around the world.
We all want to stay safe, especially as we get older. Read this guide for 10 ways to keep you safe at home.
*VAT Exempt Price
If you want to order an Lifeline alarm, you can do so via our website or by giving our friendly team a call. You can talk to a member of staff by calling toll free 1 800 937543.
If you order before 3pm your alarm will be dispatched the same day for super fast delivery free of charge!
The sales team are available 24/7 so feel free to call whenever is convenient for you.
Order your Lifeline Alarm online or over the phone and receive quick, free delivery of your new alarm system.
Plug your new Lifeline Alarm into a phone socket and a power supply, before pressing the red button to test the alarm.
Our 24/7 Response Team will respond and assist you through the alarm's test process. Your details will also be checked.
Once the test is complete, you will be monitored by our Response Team all day, every day. Simply press your pendant for help.